We are looking for a talented Junior System Tester who is keen on details and is eager to help us improve the quality of our 3D printers. As a System Tester, you like to test our portfolio of products, including our newest generation of 3D printers. During the testing, you will detect and report all defects in time, so they can be resolved.
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a working environment where you can be yourself? Then keep reading!
What will you be doing?
- Report on new functionality and improve usability
- Test all Ultimaker products in a System context
- Help to design new test scenarios and set up test procedures
- Run test execution and report status of tests
- Join daily stand-up meetings and demos solutions
- Work intensively with your system test team members
What will your team look like?
You’ll be working with talented System Testers, Software Developers, Designers and Product Owners. Together you’ll imagine, analyze and test many concepts. Being part of this team, there will be the expectation that you deliver a constructive and insightful contribution to the development process.
What will your day in the office look like?
Before initiating the morning standup, you take a cup of coffee to wake up and touch base with your team. During the standup, you discuss your tasks and take ownership of your own activities. You will run some tests in JIRA that morning and report all your observations. Before you realize, it is time for lunch. At the canteen, you sit down next to a colleague who is talking about a new game that has just been released. Another colleague shows you some awesome photos of her last 3D prints on her phone and tells you about the wonders you can get to print with the 3D printers of Ultimaker. You plan to 3D print something for yourself later this day. During the afternoon, you spend time analyzing an unexpected behavior of the system. You enjoy it because this means the puzzle is complex and crying out for resolution!
Do you fit this profile?
- Technical Bachelor/Master Degree educational level
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You are proud to work for a high-end innovating company creating a product that is about to change the world
- You are used to working within a dynamic environment
- You excel in working with a team of test professionals
- You have attention to detail but also the ability to see and contribute to the bigger picture
- You have good and concise communication skills
- You are able to prioritize and make judgment about what is urgent and what is important
- You are open to feedback and eager to learn from it
- You possess excellent English speaking and writing skills
Definitely a plus
- Experience with test design techniques
- Experience with JIRA or similar defect reporting tools
- Certified in TMap or ISTQB
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Contributions to your pension by Ultimaker
- Paid daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
- A monthly get together with drinks, food, raffles and fun!
More about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market-leader; creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, and Boston, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 250 employees continually strives to offer the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to be part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Evolution is in our blood and we have the drive to make the unbelievable believable. Just like our community of tenacious tinkerers, we love to try new ideas and see what works – in fact they often conceive wonders we could never have imagined on our own. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working for us? Please contact Maria Verdu by sending your motivation letter and resume or by phone.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.