What will you be doing?
As a Channel Marketing Specialist, your goal will be to assist channel partners in marketing our products. By developing innovative marketing and sales initiatives, you will ensure the continued success of our resellers and distributors.
- Engage and drive channel marketing activities within the sales regions
- Measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate the impact on business
- Assist with the creation of promotional materials and partner communications
- Create resources and toolkits for coordinated global marketing efforts
- Develop additional campaigns and channels to grow existing revenue streams
- Align the corporate marketing department and sales regions (EMEA, the Americas & APAC)
- Represent the partner perspective by being a partner advocate within the global marketing team
- Make tactical and basic strategic decisions
What will your team look like?
You'll join a fully-fledged marketing department consisting of 13 other marketing specialists, ranging from PR to community management, whom all work in-house. The team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic mind to match theirs, with the enthusiasm to develop a wide variety of marketing skills, while working alongside other disciplines.
What have we worked on recently?
Ultimaker S5 launch. We created dedicated marketing campaigns supporting the release of our new printer.
Business cases. New business cases were released on a weekly basis, following our content calendar.
White papers. New white papers that supplement the customer journey for potential customers.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or related roles
- A strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve their goals
- A knack for gracefully negotiating and managing the needs of competing stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to adapt to changing environments
- An understanding of the sales channels, the tech sector, and a working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks within a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Definitely a plus
- Familiarity with the 3D printing industry
- Experience working with hardware, technology or engineering brands
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- Company laptop and phone provided
- Open, friendly atmosphere and a fun work environment
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meet-ups
More about Ultimaker
Founded in 2011 by a small group of innovators and creative thinkers, Ultimaker has quickly grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of 3D printers. Ultimaker has offices in the Netherlands, Boston and New York, together with production facilities in the Netherlands and the US, shipping to distributors in over 50 countries. With a passionate team of over 200 employees and through the help of more than 25,000 community members, we create the best products imaginable.
As part of our company plans for expansion, our head office in the Netherlands will relocate from Geldermalsen to Utrecht in mid-2019.
Interested in working at this fast-growing, ambitious company? If so, please get in touch with Gerard de Graaf via email with your cover letter and résumé.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.