What will you be doing?
The Channel Marketing Manager EMEA reports into the VP Channel Sales EMEA. You will have a crucial role when it comes to developing, coordinating, and executing channel marketing within this region.
You will manage and oversee all outbound communication with our sales partners. Your goal is to build strong, tactical, and collaborative partnerships in the field of End User Marketing.
In this role, your tasks will include:
- Gain a deep understanding and knowledge of your region, learning how priorities change and differ depending on territories and how these impacts local marketing
- Create impact by executing internal and external communications, and lead-generating strategies to Channel Partners in close collaboration with EMEA Channel
- Develop and provide constant improvement and evolvement of our Partner Program
- Develop, implement, and manage programs and incentives offered by Ultimaker directed at increasing revenues and brand preference from distribution and customer-facing partners
- Manage the budget for and measure the results of direct-to-end-users and channel-partner related activities, in close cooperation with the respective account managers
- Provide marketing consultancy to Ultimaker's certified distributors, Premium and Gold partners, and new resellers to produce cooperative programs, materials, and communications
- Manage and organize Ultimaker's presence at all regional conferences and events, support channel partners in organizing seminars and events, and lead the production of globally approved event materials
- Brief and lead internal and external agencies and suppliers as required
- Create on-and-offline content and materials for various purposes and tools as needed
- Lead local implementations and surveillance of the correct usage of the company’s global brand guidelines to ensure a consistent brand appearance internally and externally
- Assist in the half-yearly strategic marketing planning developing local end-user and channel marketing plans for the region based on the EMEA Marketing Plan
- Work in close cooperation with Channel Sales to achieve growth revenue, insights, and channel share targets
- Overseeing day to day operations within your region
What will your team look like?
You will be a part of our Channel Sales cluster of EMEA accounts. You will work with other specialists ranging from sales, support, channel development, and marketing. Collectively you’ll optimize our channel marketing. We set the bar high and we want you to help us get there.
Do you fit this profile?
- 5+ years’ experience as part of a marketing team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing and/or Communication or similar
- An understanding of the sales channels of the (hardware) tech sector, plus a working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology
- A strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve their goals
- A knack for gracefully negotiating and managing the needs of competing stakeholders
- Strong strategical, analytical, and hands-on skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks within a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of marketing platforms and systems (SFDC, Marketo, Eloqua preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Definitely a plus:
- Experience with 3D printing
- Speaking another language besides English and Dutch
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working for us? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.