At Ultimaker, we’re always driving forward and harnessing our ambition to expand. As a result, we’re seeking a competent Application Consultant who will manage our company applications.
Do you have strong conceptual thinking abilities? Are you looking for a working environment where you can be yourself? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
In this role you will set up and manage applications – and don’t be surprised if you will give direction on several complex changes in the application landscape. You will engage in solution design, documentation, and training, and perform multiple levels of application testing (unit testing, E2E functional and process testing) to ensure applications are ready for User Acceptance.
It’s vital our IT systems run smoothly across the whole organization – if you’re up to the task and open to working 32 to 40 hours per week, we’d love to hear from you.
What will your team look like?
You will be part of a small team of around 10 IT professionals who manage the ICT applications and infrastructure of Ultimaker. The Ultimaker application landscape is predominately SAAS- and Cloud-based, with almost no legacy systems.
Do you fit this profile?
- You have at least a HBO or WO level degree
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic skills for impact assessments and process modeling
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- The ability to help and relate to others
- Proven experience in directing tasks to external suppliers, as well as coordination and cooperation with external suppliers
- Proven experience with managing SAAS- or Cloud-based applications
- Experience with role-based access management
- Solution-oriented with the capability to work under pressure
- Proficient in English
- Security-aware mindset
- Accurate, with good documentation skills
Definitely a plus
Knowledge of/experience with: Topdesk, Jira, Confluence, managing web and application servers, implementation of SSO with AzureAD and RBAC. Experience with DevOps.
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transportation
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and attending meetups
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are offering you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.