Do you see the importance of social media for businesses? Are you an expert in developing and managing social media strategies? Do you have great project management skills? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
In this position, you will be responsible for Ultimaker’s social media strategy. It consists of developing, implementing, and managing social media content. Therefore, you will collaborate with several teams within the company, such as the Marketing teams, Sales, and Product Management. You will be part of the Multi-channel Marketing team. You will be tasked with:
- Developing, implementing, and managing social media strategy that lives up to the latest trends
- Managing and overseeing social media content
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Working with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitoring and engaging with an audience of customers, industry professionals, and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Campaign execution, monitoring, and optimization
- Ensuring campaign performance, learnings, and insights are shared within the organization
- Budget management
- Growing the number of marketing qualified leads through social media marketing
- Ensuring the lowest possible acquisition costs for social sales
- Maintaining and growing social influence success metrics
- Delivering a consistent brand experience across social media
Do you fit this profile?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role
- Use of social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite, CoSchedule
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Basic Photoshop and Premiere
- Proficient in project management
- Excellent command of English; German/French is a plus
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Provide constructive feedback
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- A brand-new office at Creative Valley, Utrecht Central Station
- A daily healthy lunch in our brasserie
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Room to expand your knowledge and experience by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continuously strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are offering you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in Dutch and English, or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.