Due to Ultimaker’s expansion and professionalization, we are looking for a talented, tech-savvy colleague with a passion for service and customer satisfaction. Do you have excellent written communication skills? Do you want to represent Ultimaker in the online community? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
Ultimaker community channels such as community.ultimaker.com and Github contain valuable information. This information can be used to learn and understand the challenges of our customers, helping create potential solutions and improvements for our products and services. Information from these channels is extra valuable, because it is suggested by closely involved and enthusiastic community users.
The main goal of the Online Community Manager is to increase the value of these communities by offering validated resolutions to customers and identifying product improvement opportunities. The position requires close interaction with the R&D software development team, but also with other departments within Ultimaker.
- Monitor and report usage of our software applications. Reproduce and document user issues based on statistics, and support the release of updates
- Develop a reporting tool to show the achievements and added value of Github resources
- Review and assess reported issues in Github and the community
- Investigate and reproduce to validate issues, and discuss and align with R&D software engineers to accept and implement solutions in software releases
- Interact with reporters to confirm resolutions of the reported issues
- Manage technical queries on the community. Validate responses and escalate issues
- Create work instructions and documentation to prevent issues from re-appearing and reduce the amount of reported issues
What will your team look like?
You will be part of the global Customer Service department at Ultimaker, based in our headquarters in Utrecht. This department consists of the regional support organizations in APAC, EMEA, North America, and the global Customer Service competence center. You will report directly to the Global Service Strategy Manager, who is ultimately responsible for the global Customer Service department.
Do you fit this profile?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business IT management-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in online community management, moderation, or online forum administration
- Great communication skills, fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills; collaborate, negotiate and interact on different levels in the organization
- High sense of customer and service-orientation
Definitely a plus
- Experience in the 3D printing technology
- Familiarity with Github
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transportation
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
- Work on a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are offering you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.