Due to Ultimaker’s expansion and professionalization, we are looking for a talented, tech-savvy colleague with a passion for service and customer satisfaction. Do you have a passion for helping and supporting people, providing them with the best solution? Do you want to represent Ultimaker for our technical partners and customers? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
The Customer Service Competence Center is the linking pin between our customers and the R&D organization. Knowledge documentation is created and shared with our customer base to enhance their self-service skills, while feedback provided by customers is used to improve our products.
As an Ultimaker 3D printing products hardware expert, you and your colleagues will focus on supporting our customers by sharing your knowledge and resolving issues that are escalated by our channel support team. Additionally, you will identify and initiate product improvement opportunities, and represent the voice of the customer during development projects.
Tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Continuously expand your knowledge about existing and new products
- Create technical documentation for training purposes and online publications
- Support the channel support team by providing resolutions for escalated issues
- Closely cooperate with colleagues and R&D to analyze and resolve complicated issues
- Create good knowledge and understanding of customers’ expectations regarding product serviceability and performance
- Represent the voice of the customer in product development teams
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities
What will your team look like?
You will be part of the global Customer Service department at Ultimaker, based in our headquarters in Utrecht. This department consists of the regional support organizations in APAC, EMEA, and North America, as well as the global Customer Service Competence Center. You will report directly to the Global Service Strategy Manager, who is responsible for the global Customer Service department.
Do you fit this profile?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, or another relevant technical field
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical support function
- Eager to learn
- Good documentation skills, great communication skills, fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills; collaborate, negotiate and interact on different levels in the organization
Definitely a plus
- Experience in the 3D printing technology
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transportation
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We are offering you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.