I have had some prints kicking my little heiny for the last month. Between long print times for tests (3-4 days just to find out something did not work) or humidity issues that killed prints becaue the PVA would clog up, I did manage to get a semi-working print.
It is almost correct. But with all the crazy fractal shapes and hollows and close areas to feed fibre optics into, it is a bit of a dance between structural integrity and ability to feed the optics as I wish.
I gotta reprint this again, and it is a 6 day print. But, I am liking where it is going. It is following theory just fine. Just gotta refine the modeling technique before I move on to other things planned. So far, about 6 different things that involve these processes.