- Remove the glass plate.
- Place the 2 mm hex wrench on the screw in the front left corner of the build plate. Hold the corresponding build plate screw at the bottom of the build plate with your hand.
- Turn the build plate screw with the hex wrench to loosen the parts completely.
- Remove the build plate clamp.
- Place the new build plate clamp between the spring and the build plate.
- Place the build plate screw with the washer around it against the bottom of the build plate and hold it there.
- Insert the screw from the top and use the hex wrench to tighten it.
- Repeat these steps for the build plate clamp at the front right of the build plate.
- Place the glass plate back on the build plate and close the build plate clamps.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head