- Slide a print head axis (dis)assemble tool on either side of the left sliding block until it clicks into the axle.
- Pop up the print head shaft until it comes out of the sliding block at this side.
- Do the same on the right side.
- Repeat the steps 2 and 3 on the front and back, using the print head axis (dis)assemble tools upside down.
- Turn all sliding blocks away from the print head.
- Move the print head so the shafts move out of the sliding blocks and lift upwards. Set the print head aside, you do not need anymore.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head