- Connect the blue-orange wire to the hot end fan connector on the middle of the board.
- Connect the PT100 sensor to TEMP1 on the main board.
- Connect the yellow-green wire to the Fan PWM.
- Connect the feeder motor to E1.
- Guide the motor wires of the Y motor and feeder motor through the ferrite core and close the ferrite core.
- Connect the wires of the heater cartridge to the green terminal HEATER 1. Press at the top of the terminal with the flat screwdriver and insert the wires. Gently pull at the heater wires to ensure they are stuck in place.
Note: If you have an older model of the electronics on your Ultimaker, you need to tighten the screws instead of pressing to connect the wires.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head