- Place the Ultimaker on its left side and remove the wooden electronics panel, so you can reach the main board.
- Remove the heater cartridge cables from Heater 1 by loosening the screws of the green screw terminal with a flat screwdriver.
- Place the electronics panel back and place the Ultimaker back upright.
- Remove the spiral wrapping from the bowden tube and print head cables.
- Remove the clamp clip from the top of the print head and then push on the tube coupling collet while pulling out the bowden tube.
- Do the same to remove the bowden tube from the feeder.
Tip: Tip: Use some tape to mark this end of the bowden tube, so it will be reconnected correctly later on.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head