This pages describes how to install the Ultimaker 2 Go Backpack. Follow the steps carefully to firmly attach the backpack to the foam packaging of the Ultimaker 2 Go.
What's in the box?
The Ultimaker 2 Go Backpack consists of the following items.
- Backpack straps (2x)
- Backpack top plate
- Backpack bottom plate
- Backpack strap fasteners (8x)
To install the backpack, take the following steps:
- Take the backpack top plate and guide the ends of the two straps through the slots, from bottom to top. Make sure to place the straps with the curved parts pointing outwards.
- Guide the other ends of the straps through the slots of the backpack bottom plate.
- Take the foam packaging and remove the top cover.
- Place the backpack top plate on the top side of the packaging and secure with four strap fasteners. Use a Torx key (T20) to completely tighten it.
- Attach the bottom plate to the bottom side of the foam packaging by using four strap fasteners.
At last, adjust the length of the straps to your liking and you're ready to carry your Ultimaker 2 Go around!
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head