This pages describes how to install the Ultimaker 2 Go Backpack. Follow the steps carefully to firmly attach the backpack to the foam packaging of the Ultimaker 2 Go.
What's in the box?
The Ultimaker 2 Go Backpack consists of the following items.
- Backpack straps (2x)
- Backpack top plate
- Backpack bottom plate
- Backpack strap fasteners (8x)
To install the backpack, take the following steps:
- Take the backpack top plate and guide the ends of the two straps through the slots, from bottom to top. Make sure to place the straps with the curved parts pointing outwards.
- Guide the other ends of the straps through the slots of the backpack bottom plate.
- Take the foam packaging and remove the top cover.
- Place the backpack top plate on the top side of the packaging and secure with four strap fasteners. Use a Torx key (T20) to completely tighten it.
- Attach the bottom plate to the bottom side of the foam packaging by using four strap fasteners.
At last, adjust the length of the straps to your liking and you're ready to carry your Ultimaker 2 Go around!