The front enclosure is one of the most effective methods of creating a stable printing environment inside your Ultimaker 2+. It will keep the warmth from the heated build plate inside the printer, resulting in a constant temperature of 45 °C.
To install the door, follow these steps:
- Remove the front enclosure from the packaging and hold it in front of the Ultimaker with the curved side facing down.
- Slide the top clips behind the front panel.
- Push the front enclosure flat against the Ultimaker, then slightly lower the door until the bottom clips hook behind the front panel.
After printing, to remove the door simply lift it up with your finger through the notch in the bottom and pull it towards you.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head