The front enclosure is one of the most effective methods of creating a stable printing environment inside your Ultimaker 3 printer. It will keep the warmth from the heated build plate inside the printer, resulting in a constant temperature of 45 °C.
To install the front enclosure, follow these steps:
- Hold the front enclosure in front of the Ultimaker 3 with the curved side facing down.
- Slide the bottom lip behind the front panel.
- Place the front enclosure flat against the Ultimaker 3, then gently push the top part down and towards the front panel, so it snaps into place.
To remove the front enclosure after printing, simply push on the top part and pull the front enclosure towards you.
Ultimaker 3 Maintenance Kit
- Clean the printer
- Lubricate the axles
- Check for play on axles
- Check the tension of the short belts
- Check for residue in the front fan of the print head
- Check the quality of the silicone cover
- Lubricate the lead screw of the Z motor
- How to use cleaning filament
- Clean the feeders
- Replace the Bowden tubes
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 3
Ultimaker 2+ Maintenance Kit
- Installing the Extrusion Upgrade kit
- Removing the cable cover
- Loosening the electronics
- Disconnecting the cables
- Replacing the feeder
- Replacing the build plate clamps
- Removing the print head
- Installing the new print head
- The bowden tube
- Guiding the cables
- Connecting the cables
- Attaching the main board
- Attaching the cable cover
- Aligning the axles
- Firmware and bed leveling
- Completing the upgrade
- Extrusion upgrade
- Advanced 3D Printing Kit for Ultimaker 2+
- Olsson block upgrade
Dual Extrusion kit
- Print head