The Ultimaker Community Team invites students, educators, and the community to design and incorporate 3D printing into vertical gardens, window farms or urban farming solutions from now until December 31, 2018. Adopt a high tech or a low tech approach, use soil or just water, but remember to share your designs on Youmagine, tag your solutions with #localGardenChallenge, and tell us about your harvests. We’ll celebrate and share the most successful solutions in early 2019.
- URBAN AGRICULTURE AND A PLANNING APPROACH TO URBAN FOOD SYSTEMS by Stephanie White and Michael W. Hamm
- Desktop Aquaponics & Airfiltration System by iForesee The Hague
- Instructor Guide: Aquaponic by Ultimaker Education
- 3Dponics in the K12 classroom
- Urban Farming: DIY Aeroponics
- Vertical Farming - Indoor Agriculture
- 35 Food Education Organizations
- 3D Printed Connectors Make This Startup's Sustainable Indoor Garden Grow
- 3Dponics is Modernizing Urban Agriculture Further With New 3D Printed Cube Garden
- Aquapioneers Offer a 3D Printed Urban Farming System
- This Awesome Machine Can 3D Print Plants To Grow Into Any Shape
- Beetbox, the subscription box service, that provides turn-key food education for schools
by lars kaltenbach
To see the introduction to this project, visit the Ultimaker blog.