This error might appear when the Ultimaker S5 can’t compensate for the measurements made during active leveling. There can be several reasons for this. This page will guide you through several methods of resolving the error:
Perform the following checks before starting the active leveling process:
- Ensure that the Ultimaker S5 is placed on a flat, sturdy surface so that it can’t wobble or vibrate during the active leveling process.
- Ensure there is no leftover material around the nozzles, and that the glass plate is clean when you want to perform active leveling. A dirty glass plate and/or nozzle can lead to inaccuracies.
- Ensure there is no debris on the glass plate and that the front build plate clamps are completely closed.
- Check that the print head fan bracket is closed properly.
- Ensure that the print cores should are securely inserted into each slot in the print head.
- Ensure there are no machines that produce EMI (electromagnetic interference, e.g. electric motors, combustion engines) or any other electrical noise nearby.
- Restart the active leveling process. Do not touch the printer while executing the active leveling, as this can affect the measurements.
- If problems persist with active leveling, it may be necessary to manually level the build plate first. Take a look at the Ultimaker S5 manual for instructions on how to do this. After this, you can start the active leveling again.
If you still experience problems after following these steps, we recommend contacting one of our local service providers for help.