The Marketplace lets you add extra functionality to Ultimaker Cura. This includes plugins for direct exports from CAD software, and optimized print profiles for third-party materials that are designed to work with Ultimaker 3D printers.
Access the Marketplace from the top menu bar in Ultimaker Cura.
The Marketplace is divided into two sections: plugins and materials.
Plugins add extra functionality to the software. The plugin browser is divided into two sections:
- Featured. Featured plugins work with leading software applications, for instance, the Solidworks or Siemens NX integration plugin.
- Community Plugins. These are plugins that are developed by members of the community.
Third-party print profiles are configured and tested by material manufacturers, making it easier to use third-party materials on Ultimaker printers.
The material browser is divided into three sections:
- Featured. Find print profiles from Ultimaker's material alliances.
- Community contributions. Find print profiles developed by members of the community.
- Generic materials. These are the generic material profiles developed by Ultimaker and are installed by default. These can be used as a basis when developing a new profile.
Click a material to find additional information, such as a short description, a link to data sheets, and the website of the manufacturer.
Installing plugins and print profiles
To install a plugin or print profile from the Marketplace:
- Click the Marketplace button at the top-right of the Ultimaker Cura interface
- Select the plugin or print profile and click Install
- Restart Ultimaker Cura and the plugin or print profile will be available
Contributing to the Marketplace
Are you a developer? You can contribute plugins and print profiles to the Marketplace using the Ultimaker Contribution Portal.