The Material Station could not detect the pickup of the loaded material by the Ultimaker S5.
This could be due to:
- The feeder of the Ultimaker S5 is malfunctioning
- The decoupler of the Material Station is faulty
To resolve this error, please do the following:
(i) This troubleshooting guide starts by checking the Ultimaker S5 feeder.
- Ensure the Ultimaker S5 feeder lever is down in the locked position
- Ensure the Ultimaker S5 feeder spring tension is set correctly
- Ensure the Ultimaker S5 feeder is clean and maintained correctly according to the guidelines available
- Ensure the Bowden tubes running from the Material Station to the Ultimaker S5 are correctly and securely attached
- Power down the Ultimaker S5
- Restart the Material station by detaching and reattaching the power cable
- Power up the Ultimaker S5 and retry the operation
Observe the functionality of the Ultimaker S5 feeder to verify it’s working properly; the feeder wheel should be spinning slowly when the material approaches the Ultimaker S5 feeder.
If the problem still persists, there may be a faulty decoupler. Please contact your local service provider for assistance.