There has been a problem establishing communication between the Air Manager and the Ultimaker S5.
This could be due to:
- The Air Manager has been removed or disconnected, but not deinstalled from the Ultimaker S5
- There is a loose cable connection between the Ultimaker S5 and the Air Manager
- The cable between the Ultimaker S5 and the Air manager is damaged or broken
- There is a problem with the electronics of the Air Manager
To resolve the error, please do one of the following.
- In case you want to continue using the Air Manager, make sure the connections between the Air Manager and the Ultimaker S5 are in order and properly connected
- In case you want to deinstall the Air Manager, remove the Air Manager according to the disassembly instructions. Reboot the Ultimaker S5 and confirm you have removed the Air Manager when asked
If the problem persists, please contact your local service provider for assistance.