Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle
Ultimaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
The physical space inside the Ultimaker S5 that can be used for single or dual extrusion 3D printing.
330 x 240 x 300 mm
(13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
The XYZ dimensions, including Ultimaker S5 3D printer, Air Manager, and Material Station.
495 x 500 x 1197 mm
(19.5 x 19.5 x 47.1 inches)
This is the process of depositing layers of filament, one on top of the other, to build up shapes and models. It is a form of additive manufacturing technology and the process used by all Ultimaker 3D printers.
Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
The net weight of the 3D printer.
41.9 kg (92.4 lbs)
Required power input.
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
The peak power output that the printer can reach – usually when the heated bed and hot ends are heating up.
Explore the tech behind the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle with one of the R&D Engineers who created it. You will learn:
• How the Material Station controls humidity
• Why the Air Manager provides setup flexibility
• The motivation behind key design decisions
• And lots more!
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle gives you access to the entire Ultimaker ecosystem, including:
• Ultimaker Essentials (unending enterprise software subscription)
• Ultimaker Cura (full settings and monitoring compatibility)
• Ultimaker Digital Factory (remote printing and management)
• Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy (e-learning modules)
• A global network of service partners (setup and training)