This role is part of the Partner Marketing team, which focuses on scaling the joint-marketing initiatives with our key industry partners. The team's goal is ultimately to empower these partners to participate in effective co-marketing programs, by leveraging each other’s marketing capabilities and increasing overall reach.
What will you be doing?
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you will:
- Have ownership of the development of the Partner Marketing Programs with our industry partners
- Be in charge of defining and creating marketing programs that will increase our overall reach
- Build strategic relationships with our industry partners to drive ongoing marketing initiatives
- Work closely together with the marketing team to deliver marketing programs
- Manage marketing program projects, and monitor the execution of program marketing activities of our industry partners
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs for future optimization
You will deliver impactful results by prioritizing the right task, building strong relationships, and developing effective marketing programs. Your ability to create and execute strategies, achieve performance objectives, while entrepreneurially investing, testing, and learning is critical for success in this role.
What will your team look like?
You'll join a fully-fledged marketing department consisting of other marketing specialists, who all work in-house and represent the key roles of a modern marketing team. The team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic mind to match theirs, with the enthusiasm to develop a wide variety of marketing skills, while working alongside other disciplines.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, economics, or another related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, alliance marketing, or related roles
- A strong team player, who is willing to do what it takes to achieve their goals
- A knack for gracefully negotiating and managing the needs of competing stakeholders
- The ability to adapt to changing environments
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A high attention to detail
- The ability to build strategic relationships
Definitely a plus
- Familiarity with the 3D printing industry
- Experience working with hardware, technology or engineering brands
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 350 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
As part of our company plans for expansion, our head office in the Netherlands will relocate from Geldermalsen to Utrecht in mid-2019.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.