What will you be doing?
The Product Marketer understands the relationship between our customers’ needs and products, and has the ability to translate this into successful and actionable product marketing plans. As the Product Marketer you will play a key role in running product launches, enabling sales, supporting demand generation, and driving adoption and usage within our customer base.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Use research methods to identify buyer personas and create the value proposition, including a messaging house
- Set up specific marketing activities for each market segment and audience
- Keep track of market trends, the competition, prospects, and customers of Ultimaker in order to tailor the value proposition, messaging, and (campaign) targeting
- Support the creation of case studies, business cases, product guides, etc. within the marketing team
- Contribute to the success of the marketing department by sharing your insights
What will your team look like?
You’ll join a fully-fledged in-house marketing department, consisting of other specialists with expertise in content marketing, online marketing, public relations, and more.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is a plus) in a relevant field, such as marketing or (software/hardware) engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in portfolio or product marketing for technology and/or software offerings
- An overall understanding of key areas in product marketing
- You work in a structured way and are able to bring in structure when handling multiple complex projects at the same time
- You know how to dive deep in data and analyze it
- You can work independently, but are also a team player
- Ability to drive processes in a complex, global organization
- You are a great communicator and self-starter with a hands-on mentality and are able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere, and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 350 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
As part of our company plans for expansion, our head office in the Netherlands will relocate from Geldermalsen to Utrecht in mid-2019.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, these professionals (not entitled to work in the Netherlands) will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.