The regional Channel Sales Manager is a business and sales role responsible for developing and executing the regional strategy to drive profitable growth of Ultimaker in the Asia Pacific region.
Would you like to make a difference in a 3D printing cutting edge company and help us to expand our horizons in the region? Then, read on!
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Channel Director, you will:
- Work with the Asia Pacific Channel Director to develop market sales strategies
- Align resources with strategy
- Create a team atmosphere where team members work together in pursuit of a common mission; encourage open communication, establish positive outlook and nurture commitment to the mission
- Manage execution of strategic sales plans including prioritization of activities
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Communicate with team members and channel partners to effectively manage activities in common markets
- Work with our South Asia partners to develop accurate sales forecasts and meet or exceed those forecasts
- Travel extensively, as business needs require coverage of the assigned territory
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What will your team look like?
We recently opened our new office in Singapore as the headquarter for our Asia Pacific operations.
You will work closely with youthful & energetic sales, marketing, and technical individuals to drive the APAC plan and business.
Do you fit this profile?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8 - 12 years of experience in Sales or in a leadership position
- Relevant experience in Channel Sales/Management
- Demonstrated record of strategic sales planning and profitable market growth
- Good consultative selling skills
- Proven ability to achieve annual targets/goals
- Natural talent as a communicator with the ability to drive sales
- Ability to mobilize teams creating a safe base/platform for others to request assistance
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation in both English and Chinese
- Analytical and strategic planning skills – strong problem-solving
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and drive execution of strategic plans
- Flexibility with an ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics
- Competitive drive and strong desire to win
- Strong self/social confidence and tenacity, setting high personal standards/goals
Definitely a plus
- Experience working in 3D printing
- Knowledge of any other Asian language
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- 21 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 350 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working at this young, fast-growing, technically advanced company? Please contact our recruitment team by sending your motivation letter and résumé.
Agency calls will not be appreciated. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.