As a growing company in an international environment, Ultimaker is changing needs and requirements for its application services. To enable our employees to their fullest, we predominately work from the cloud. In these changing conditions, we want a secure and flexible IT environment that is reliable, accessible anywhere and anytime, and provides freedom where possible.
Are you an enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager who balances efficient and cost-effective requirements? And do you have excellent project management skills? We are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As our new Services Delivery Manager, your role will combine operations and strategy.
For the operational part of the role, you will be the project manager on software maintenance and lead the development of smaller adjustments and functions, keeping a hands-on mentality. You will report on operational performance.
On the strategical level, you will help draw the high-level goals and execute agreed business plans. You will build the business and understand the activities involved, including sales, recruitment, and contracting.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Align the application services provided by the internal ICT department and external suppliers with the demands and wishes from the business
- Align and control the quality and service proposition of internal and external service providers
- Create service descriptions and service level agreements
- Create and maintain the roadmaps for application services
- Maintain the (security) policies related to these services
- Act as a Project Manager for various projects in the workplace domain
- Lead continuous improvement in service delivery and (ITIL) processes
- Be the “escalation point’ for the ICT application services for the business
What will your team look like?
You will be part of our ICT team, which consists of 8 people. Your work location will be both offices in Utrecht and Geldermalsen.
What have we worked on recently?
We regularly introduce new (SAAS-)applications or functionalities. We recently introduced SAAS applications such as Centercode and TopDesk. We plan to select an ATS and LMS for HR – you will be involved in the setup of these applications. Ultimaker’s ICT-department is constantly on the move.
Do you fit this profile?
- A professional or academic educational background
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Service-minded with proven experience working with multiple stakeholders (customers, suppliers, internal departments, board members, etc…)
- Project management skills and ITIL experience
- Ability to bring structure in services provided
- Proven experience in managing external parties
- Knowledge of SAAS, Application Management, Networking, and Security technologies is a must
- Affinity with ICT, legal, and internal controls
- Experience working in a complex and international organization
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location within walking distance of public transport and near the highway
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our employees.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together, we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact Gerard de Graaf by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.