Due to the expansion of our organization, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our HR team that can help us to find the best talent in the market.
What will you be doing?
As the Recruiter in the team, you will be working on multiple assignments handling the whole recruitment life-cycle from A to Z and for different divisions. Since Ultimaker grows fast Recruitment is a very important HR pillar. It is therefore important that you have strong sourcing and stakeholder management skills, together with Employer Branding. Since there is so much work to do, projects are easy to find together with the rest of the team.
You will be working from our HQ office in Utrecht or Geldermalsen.
Among your responsibilities, you will be:
- Handling full cycle recruitment – from defining a job profile until signing the contract with your new colleague
- Following direct search techniques for talent sourcing on social media and our ATS
- Conducting and coordinating candidate interviews with hiring managers
- Acting as a trusted advisor for hiring Managers
- Helping to establish a strong candidate experience
- Building an employer brand
- Working on several projects
What will your team look like?
You will be part of the recruitment team and working closely with the rest of the HR team (Global HR Manager, 3x HR Business Partner’s, Payroll Specialist, 2x HR Officers, and a Health & Safety Officer). Beyond this, you will have close contact with all departments within the company.
What have we worked on recently?
We recruit an average of 10-15 new employees per month. Attracting talented staff in this competitive environment is tough. We need to be resourceful and creative to make the difference. Ultimaker is growing fast and the working environment is changing rapidly. If you love challenges, new ways of working and hate to be bored, then this is your place to be. You can be yourself here.
Do you fit this profile?
- Bsc. or Msc. in Human Resources / Organization Psychology / Marketing & Communication, or any other relevant field
- 5 to 7 years of experience acting as a Recruitment Consultant / Corporate Recruiter, ideally in the commercial organization of an engineering, manufacturing, or technological environment
- Experience with building an Employer Brand
- Proactive and passionate about recruitment and HR
- Great coordinating and project management skills
- You are service-oriented and have good decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate in an international / multidisciplinary team and with people from different backgrounds
- Judgment skills to act as a trustworthy advisor for the organization
- You have a flexible attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- You are independent & solution minded
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Experience with an ATS is a plus
The benefits of working with us
- A competitive salary in line with your experience
- Ultimaker makes contributions to your pension
- We pay for your daily commute based on public transport
- 27 days of paid leave per year
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and a fun work environment
- Work on a young and energetic team
- Lunch with healthy sandwiches, salads, and a daily special
- A convenient location at Utrecht Central Station
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
- A monthly get together with drinks, food, raffles, and fun!
More details about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, and Boston, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 400 employees continually strives to offer the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Evolution is in our blood and we have the drive to make the unbelievable believable. Just like our community of tenacious tinkerers, we love to try new ideas and see what works. In fact, they often conceive of wonders we could never have imagined on our own. Together we make one hell of a team.
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please contact María Verdú by sending your motivation letter and résumé in English, or by phone.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for the position. Unfortunately, given the high volume of applications we receive for our vacancies, those professionals not entitled to work in the Netherlands will not be given a status update.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.