Realize complex geometries
and patterns with ease
3D printing is unleashing a whole new wave of fashion. Designers can accessorize outfits with jewelry, prototype new ideas such as 3D printed shoes, and even 3D print an entire collection, no matter how complex.
- Concept models
- Functional prototypes
- Small batch production
- Tailor made items
Why choose an Ultimaker
in the fashion industry?
- It’s easy to customize and tweak each design to fit your needs at no extra cost
- There’s complete freedom to create any shape, even complex geometry
- You can recreate textures, finishes and colors that add a whole new dimension
- Designers can try an actual product and test its appeal
- Products can be produced on demand rather than amassing huge inventories
with the Ultimaker 2+
The fashion world is always evolving and the Ultimaker 2+ is at the forefront, giving designers the tools to prototype with ease. Its flexibility gives them total freedom to unleash their creativity and craft the next big thing.Meet the Ultimaker 2+