Our team worked tirelessly to combine the best features of both platforms into Digital Factory, in order to make the choice as easy as possible for you. By using Digital Factory you get all the advantages and features you got used to in CloudPrint so far, plus so much more.
As an loyal user of CloudPrint, you're invited to embark on an exciting journey with Digital Factory. Digital Factory offers a suite of advanced features designed to enhance your 3D printing experience.
Next up is a quick overview of the step by step process you might want to follow as you begin your journey with Digital Factory
- Go to digitalfactory.ultimaker.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign in with MakerBot account’ button.
1. Click Create Workspace button
2. Enter the new Workspace Name, e.g. your school, university or company name
Proceed with Importing your printers from MakerBot account if you already have printers linked in CloudPrint.
- Once your workspace is created it is time to add printers and users.
- On the Digital Factory homepage, click on the '+ Add Printer' button.
- Click Settings in the side-bar Select Workspace
- You can invite one user or multiple users by selecting Bulk account creation toggle
We have created a step by step guide for you to follow as you venture in our new DigitalFactory environment, feel free to read more about it here:Learn more